Saturday, August 27, 2005

Just Getting Started

I bring you a new blog, dedicated to Money in Politics. You will find a candid and direct analysis of how money works in politics. Who get what and why. Road maps through the maze of political funding mechanisms and the reason each funding scheme is used.

I'm one who has intimate knowledge of politics and money at the highest levels. I'll maintain anonymity for now, so I can feel free to tell you everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I decided to go this route because, as I read around the net, I find nothing that accurately portrays what is happening in political money, and specifically campaign finance. Mainstream media, and its affiliated pundits either don't understand the finer points of this issue or they choose to look the other way. Those who truly know how it works, have little or no incentive to reveal what they know. And those who speak publicly on these issues are generally -- Idiots.

This blog will not likely be as topical as my other effort The Rail (http://the-rail.blogspot.com), rather it will be dedicated to information about a very important subject.